|Job Ref:||DE18351RNSTR||Employer:||Interserve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse, who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinical diverse setting.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join us as a Branch Nurse in our Strand Branch.
As a Branch Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users both clinically and operationally.
• Initial assessment of potential clients care needs, through to the formulation of the care plan
• On-going assessment, coordination and management of the care package
• Inclusive regular communication with the wider MDT
• Reviewing of documentation
• Monitoring the delivery of care
• Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others. Strong IT skills are essential and you must be able to work alone within a business environment networking with other Nurses within the business.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare Group delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees are our most important asset and that is why we want people like you to join our team.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a quarterly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.