|Job Ref:||ADRO - SYS SUP||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wimborne||Address:||Post Code:||BH21||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:27|
Randstad Engineering are currently recruiting on belhalf of our client based in Wimborne, Dorset. We are looking for a Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor to lead engineering activities associated with the development and delivery of aircraft systems with an avionics bias. You will also be responsible for leading a small technical team, providing functional and technical leadership & support all stages of lifecycle management relating to development and qualification in the discipline area. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.|
As Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor your experience and qualifications will ideally include:
* Engineering degree or relevant experience
* Background in avionic systems is essential
* Avionic systems development and integration experience.
* Demonstrate team leadership and organisational skills.
* Development and implementation of systems integration strategy for avionic systems.
* Management of customers & technical supplier
* Design reviews, engineering LCM
As Systems Integration Engineering Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
* Provide technical leadership to a multi-disciplined engineering team
* Management of product development to cost, schedule and quality
* Optimisation of the product design to achieve stakeholder specification requirements
* System; sub-system and equipment architecture definition; design and analysis
* Interface definition and management
* Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification
* Preparation of technical specifications and other project documentation
* Preparation for, presentation of and closure of technical design reviews
* Systems and equipment integration
* Technical management of customers and external suppliers
* Technical management of specialists such as design, performance and ILS engineers
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.