|Job Ref:||PM3||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 26,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||01/10/2016 00:25|
Are you a Residential Property Manager? Have experience with a large agency or consultancy? Then I have quite an opportunity for you.|
I am currently working with a very large London based landlord who are looking for a residential property manager to join there team. Very highly regarded company to work for and invest large amounts of time and money into their staff.
The role will be managing new build PRS developments in key central London locations. The current portfolio is really second to none.
About the role:
* Provide excellent customer service to PRS residents as their first point of contact.
* Ensure properties within allocated patch are maintained to a good standard by effective oversight of reactive maintenance and void works. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved by effective communication and coordination of reactive maintenance.
* Maintain awareness and understanding of London's lettings market with the aim of effective management of rent levels for both lettings, re-lettings and renewal of tenancies
* Ensure costs are minimised and income maximised by good management of tenancy renewals and effective management of void turnaround.
* Ensure compliance of areas controlled in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
* Maintain the necessary records ensuring all required documents and files are stored and maintained.
* Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder's control.
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Assured Shot-hold Tenancy Legislation and proven experience of the London letting market.
* Experience within a reputable large estate/letting agency
* Exceptional organisational and presentational skills, written and verbal
* Proven track record in delivering on objectives within a demanding 'customer focused 'commercial environment
* Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
* Able to demonstrate a record of continuous personal development
* Able to define priorities and delivery in a demanding environment
* Preferably ARLA qualifications
* Full clean driving licence
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please get in touch, my name is Seb and I am available on NA. I look forward to speaking.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.