|Job Ref:||dd-seniorqs-dd||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, bens+car+bonus||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
Senior Quantity Surveyors|
Randstad are pleased to be working closely with one of the UK's leading Construction businesses in their search for talented Senior Quantity Surveyor. The client is currently winning more business across the UK and as a result they are looking to recruit a talented Quantity Surveyor for their team for the exciting projects that are coming up.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following:
* Measurement and valuations of work and projects.
* Working closely with tender and bid teams in order to win business.
* Advising on contracts and negotiations with key stakeholders.
* Preparing cost plans and estimating the value of works as jobs progress.
* Preparing final accounts for projects.
* Working closely with site teams and management teams.
* Take responsibility for commercial aspects of projects.
* Negotiating with sub-contractors.
* Spending time on site and in the office in Manchester.
As the ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor you will need to:
* Be diligent and process driven.
* Have a keen eye for detail.
* Be commercially astute.
* Have a positive and proactive outlook.
* Be able to work under pressure.
With the business you can expect to receive a package that includes:
* £45k to £50k basic salary
* Company car or car allowance
If you are looking for your next Senior Quantity Surveyor role or you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up then apply to David Davies now or call NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.