|Job Ref:||JHCHI3009||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
Exciting new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a privately owned Contractor based in Chichester, West Sussex. They will pay up to £60,000 plus a car allowance and other benefits.|
This role is available for someone who has experience in Quantity Surveying on projects likes schools and housing - they also do some commercial buildings as well.
* Experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
* Good working knowledge of the JCT Form of Contract
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to work alone and be financially responsible for 1 or 2 projects
* Ability to mentor junior staff as and when required
* Quantity Surveying on 1 or 2 projects at a time
* Sub-contract procurement and management throughout
* Final Accounts
* Attend site meetings
* Salary up to £60,000
* Car allowance
* Pension - enrolment after probation
* Private healthcare - enrolment after probation
* Discretionary bonus
* Office/site based
If you're interested then please apply - there will be a 2 stage interview process so you can meet the MD and the Commercial Director so you will have ample time to get to know the company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction" or "pqs" or "surveyor"