|Job Ref:||minsectioneng||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
I have an exciting role with a great privately client of mine who are keen for a Section Engineer to join their Civil's division on a multi million pound water treatment project.|
They are a National contractor with projects all over the Midlands which varies from sewers, drainage and groundworks
They are keen for someone to join the business who is looking to develop their career and become apart of a team and not a number.
* Control setting out, carrying out complex setting out and coaching junior engineers.
* Producing activity control
* Inspection and test plans and ensuring that you're Site Engineers complete the required quality checklists.
* Identify, raise and action non-conformance reports and technical queries.
* Produce reports on progress against KPIs, monitoring performance and productivity.
* Communicating targets to the workforce and liaising with subcontractors.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately. Suggests improvements to systems
* Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights
* Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility
* Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
* Understands Permit System and actively raises Permits to Work
* Is able to identify potential hazards and is proactive in implementing actions and controls
* Good level of Environmental Awareness
* Understands and has experience of producing ACP
* Strong knowledge of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks
* Good progression towards professional accreditation (eg ICE, IHT)
If you are looking to work in a more regional capacity and you are looking to develop your career, please send me your cv
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.