|Job Ref:||pm01hatcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
Project Manager - Hatfield, Hertfordshire - £65,000-£70,000|
Are you a proven commercial Project Manager? Have you ran projects from pre-construction to completion? Have you managed projects with a value of £20m+?
If the answer is yes, then please read on.
Benefits of this company include:
* Award winning main contractor
* Secured projects local to the area
* Recession proof business due to the clients they are working with
* Fantastic salary, private health care, car/car allowance and bonus
* Internal progression and development internally
* Working on some of the most exciting projects in the industry in commercial sectors such as industrial, leisure and offices
Responsibilities of the successful Project Manager includes:
* Ensuring delivery of project to time, budget and quality.
* Ensuring the client is not exposed to risks.
* Develop a plan of delivery.
* Compliance with client procedures.
* Tackling difficult issues early.
* Developing team building and relationships.
* Managing the client consultants to ensure the design and financial processes meet the needs of the project.
* Leading and motivating resources, including the supply chain to efficiently deliver the project.
* Maintaining the highest standards of safety.
* Setting strategies and programming and continually monitoring performance against targets.
* Measuring success against key benchmarks.
* Attending tender/design meetings.
Requirements of the successful Project Manager includes:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant trade background SMSTS CSCS Managers card First Aid