|Job Ref:||NASA0000201||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£ 10 - £ 13 per hour||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:36|
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 7.30am-5.00pm Monday-Friday or 8.00am - 5.30pm
Contract: Per hourly rate / day rate
Responsible to : Project Manager
Main Duties: To perform general administrative /document control duties and provide support to other departments when required.
* Answering the main telephone and taking messages
* uploading and downloading drawings onto the internal systems 4 projects
* Opening and distributing the post, franking the post every evening
* Booking meeting rooms
* Booking couriers
* Ordering stationery for both head office and sites
* Dealing with day to day deliveries
* General office typing, including meeting minutes, sub-contractor interviews
* Formatting documents for staff, both in the office and on sites
* Collating Operational and Maintenance manuals - this is a manual which we give to the clients after a project has handed over containing all relevant information for future reference
* Updating Project and Telephone lists when required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and sharepoint
* The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
* An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.