|Job Ref:||LH452||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 20,000 per year, overtime paid||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
Are you an experienced Warehouse operative looking to join a busy dynamic team? Are you based near to Leeds and looking for a full time role? Then Randstad CPE have the role for you|
Our client are looking for a Warehouse Operative with experience in the warehouse environment, who is hardworking, dedicated and keen to progress in a career.
Basic summary of what's needed -
* Experience working in a Warehouse environment
* Reach and Counter Balance FLT Licences.
* Willing to learn all aspects of our business, including the saws.
* Pro-active / Can do attitude
* Monday to Friday with the expectation to work weekends as and when required.
* 42.5 hours basic but hungry for overtime, again in-line with the needs of the business.
* Working Nights 9.30pm until 7.30am Monday to Thursday - However overtime is expected as and when needed over the weekend and during the week.
* The salary is £20,000
* 12 week temp to perm contract initially.
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.