|Job Ref:||BDARCM13SEN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:34|
Senior Project Manager|
Up tp £55,000
Are you a driven and motivated Senior Project Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our leading global built asset design and consultancy client has an exciting position for a proven Senior Project Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in the Leeds.
* Salary up to £55,000
* Voluntary benefit
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Excellent benefits and incentives
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Draft Project Execution Plans to deliver outputs
* Manage design teams in the development of design solutions
* Undertake contact administration
* Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
* Maintain a robust document management system
* Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
* Comply with the company governance
* Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
* Stakeholder mapping and management
* Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
* Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design complies with the contract
* Manage consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
* Utilise Sector specific market, client and Built Asset know how (Insight)
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Demonstrable track record of delivering Public Sector projects
* Professional qualification of appropriate level
* Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
* Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
* Ability to articulate current issues specific to the Commercial market
* High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
* Good people management and leadership skills
* Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables
* Experience of sustaining client relationships
* Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* A flexible attitude - able to respond to the needs of the business
* Ideally experience to include some of - interpretation of contracts, design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implementation of project controls, contract correspondence and financial close out of contracts.
* Good knowledge and use of document management systems to aid efficient service delivery.
* Experience of programme analysis, interrogation, interpretation and client reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak Becky Davage on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.