|Job Ref:||spm01northamcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||01/10/2016 00:25|
Senior Project Manager - Northampton, Northamptonshire - £60,000-£75,000|
Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience on commercial projects? Have you been a number one on site for 5-10 years? Have you had experience on industrial/steel framed projects?
If the answer is yes, then this opportunity isn't to be missed.
Benefits of this company include:
* Low staff turnover
* Internal progression and development
* Expanding company in the local area
* Local projects secured
* Full benefits package offered including car or car allowance, health and bonus
* Recession proof company due to the clients they are working with
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Project Manager include:
* Capable of leading a site based team on projects ranging from £5m-£25m in value
* Responsible for commercial performance
* Responsible for delivery
* Ensuring a quality product
* Ensuring health and safety on site is adhered to
* Short term programming and ensuring the programme is met
* Client facing
* Attending tender interviews
Requirements of the successful Senior Project Manager include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant trade background
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Must be able to show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Project Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant trades background CSCS Managers card SMSTS First Aid