|Job Ref:||00016130||Employer:||Oxy||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Houston||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 01:02|
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide. |
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Director Contracts Administrator within the Contracts Administration department of Oxy Energy Services, LLC, which supports Occidental Energy Marketing, Inc. (OEMI) and other Oxy midstream and marketing functions based in Houston, TX. OEMI is Oxy's marketing arm with energy marketing activities with customers in the crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and power.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate the negotiation and documentation of physical crude oil purchase/sale transactions (maritime, lease level and market hub).
- Coordinate contract issues with Credit, Commercial and Legal departments.
- Communicate and interact with traders, mid-office and other corporate stakeholders to facilitate contract negotiation and administration.
- Administer crude oil purchase/sale contracts.
- Process contracts and related documents in document retention system.
- Other duties as required, including periodic review of internal contract forms and processes. *LI-YN1
- Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10-15 years contracts administration experience in the crude oil marketing/trading industry.
- Familiarity with terms and conditions generally utilized for the purchase/sale of crude oil (maritime, lease level and market hub), both domestic and international.
- Experience with trade control processes and contract management systems.
- Familiarity with purchase/sale, exchanges and buy/sell arrangements.
- Contracts administration experience with crude oil and/or NGL marketing/trading industry.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to coordinate well with numerous company stakeholders.
- Legal background and/or previous relevant industry experience.
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status