|Job Ref:||28710BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Overland Park||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 01:03|
This is a contract to hire opportunity with potential for long-term career growth. |
Purpose-To provide support to project team and management under general supervision. Basic knowledge and following of project policies and procedures is needed. Knowledge of acceptable formats and requirements for correspondence and proposals is being acquired. Guidelines, direction and priorities are commonly provided, along with subsequent review of work conducted. May have frequent contact with company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Updates project trackers for closeout responsibilities.
- Set up and direct professionals on-site in "live" video meetings utilizing checklists.
- Must be able to maintain and manage relationships while assuring that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
- Use software to set and understand video meta-tags, editing, and concatenation.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates supplier and contractor activities, products, and reports for adherence to the B&V requirements. Monitors and updates all open transactions.
- Read and understand quality checklist for finalizing videos.
- Effectively communicate from remote location project requirements, video requirements and quality standards.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at one time and effectively finish projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly calls with specified markets.
- Assists in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
- Completes moderately complex filing activities such as scanning and electronic filing.
- Understands complex database activities and ability to utilize complex databases.
- Create multiple documents timely.
- Ability to locate and upload documents and videos in multiple electronic databases.
- Follow written directions and processes in single market.
- Ability to self-prioritize work with minimal supervision.
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills needed.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
Prior experience with meta-tags using video editing software.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. 1 - 2 years relevant experience preferred. Preferred Competencies: • Typing • Filing • Desktop PC • Microsoft Word • Microsoft Excel • Microsoft Power Point • Microsoft Outlook (Email, Calendar, Contacts) • Electronic file storage system • Project Management Systems • Multi-tasking ability (Prioritize, Organize, and Schedule Work) • Problem Solving (Identify, Analyze, Research, Evaluate, and Resolve) • Human Relations Skills (Written, Verbal, and Client Service) • Workgroup's Policies & Procedures • Division Administrative Policies & Procedures • Division Project Policies & Procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females