|Job Ref:||CA_39249||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Post Date:||01/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide excellent quality cleaning services in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To understand, sign and comply with all cleaning, health and safety and operational instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided work wear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Inform line manager when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees
• Deliver Cleaning Services using task Card System Provided
• Report any defects with equipment to Line Manager and remove from use
• Follow all method statements and risk assessments for cleaning tasks as per site pack
• Work in a safe manner and ensure management of risk is used at all times
• Operatives will be responsible for the logging of their own working hours using the relevant recording system on their site i.e. T&A systems or signing in sheets.
Additional Role Information
Cleaner required at the Gatwick Airport to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Saturday with flexible working times to be discussed.
The successful candidate will need to pass airport and home office security checks.
All applicants must hold a full driving licence and have access to their own vehicle for travelling around the airport (mileage cost will be covered by site) as some offices are located within the cargo area which cannot be reached via public transport.