Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38635||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||01/10/2016 05:06|
Reporting to the Supervisor, as the Process Technician, you will be responsible for the cleaning of aircraft components during the manufacturing process.
• Degreasing (cleaning) aircraft components during the manufacturing process; perform degreasing as part of the process of cleaning components in preparation for the various other work that must be completed on the part
• Perform part loading and unloading, rigging and overhead crane operation, along operation of a spray wand; Please note that this position may involve handling of hazardous materials
• Responsible for maintaining a log, following priority schedule, ensuring lead times are met and maintaining a clean and organized work place
• Participate in lean initiatives (i.e. 5S, TPM, process improvement teams
• Communicate and co-ordinate priorities and process issues between operators and shifts
• Observe and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as required
• Grade 12 completion or equivalent
• Prior manufacturing industry experience would be considered an asset
• Previous overhead crane operation experience is preferred
• Prior experience with handling dangerous goods would be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Strong understanding of WHMIS
• Demonstrated ability to work as a cross-functional employee
• Successful candidates must meet ITAR and CCGP requirements
• Must be willing to work the afternoon shift 4 x 10 hours Monday to Thursday
Please answer the following questions below to be considered for the position:
1) Do you have a grade 12 diploma?
2) Are you able to lift up to 50lbs?
3) Do you meet all of the requirements relating to ITAR and CGD?
4) Are you willing to work the afternoon shift Monday to Friday (3pm to 11pm)