Receptionist / Administrative Assistant - Honolulu, HI|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, a world-class multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm, seeks a part time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant for the Honolulu office. We work closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
• Receptionist/Front office support for various departments
• Administrative activities (e.g., maintenance of filing systems, records maintenance, intra and interoffice communications) to include incoming low volume calls, Order Supplies, FedEx processing, copies, scanning, data entry, Administrative support to Departments within this office location as well as Department needs from other locations.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA
• 2-5 years' experience in a professional services preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with many different personalities and within many departments as needed.
• The successful candidate must enjoy multi-tasking and will be expected to work within a team and independently.
WSP|PB offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more. WSP|PB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in either PDF or Word format.