Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-178698||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||Address:||Post Date:||01/10/2016 21:02|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Systems Analyst to join our team in Augusta ME.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a seasoned Systems Analyst who can provide functional and technical in-depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives. The candidate should be able to apply their analytical skills to support requirements, application deployments and application testing. The candidate will regularly work under deadlines, must be capable of handling extreme workloads and act independently with only general direction. The Systems Analyst will be a member of a team who will be responsible for but, not limited to:
- Must demonstrate ability to work well without close supervision
- Great attention to detail,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and across technical and non-technical disciplines
- Strong understanding of business concepts and practices, and an ability to communicate them to both business and technology professionals.
- Strong people skills with eagerness to drive towards customer satisfaction while managing multiple priorities in dynamic environment is essential.
- Must have the well-developed ability to understand the business goals, objectives and strategies of an organization, and apply such understanding to the design and implementation of new business systems aligned with the business vision
- Identify, describe and analyze business problems, and develop practical technology solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit and validate requirements,
- Develop project documents useful to both business stakeholders and supporting IT personnel
- Manage change and issues control processes,
- Must be able to produce detailed system specifications based on the business requirements
- Develop test cases for projects as part of requirement analysis and is responsible for managing user acceptance testing phase of the project
- Develop functional and use case specifications, and coordinate development of prototypes as necessary
Skilled resources with advanced knowledge of Business Analysis preferably with experience in a Java, Oracle, Web application environment are preferred.
The successful candidate will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs, and have experience and expertise in recognized business analysis techniques such as interviews, workshops and surveys to elicit and document business requirements, analyze and model business processes, develop business process improvement strategies, analyze business data, conduct fit-gap analysis, prepare business cases, model databases, create and execute test plans, etc., for the purpose of translating business needs into practical technology solutions. Outstanding written and verbal communication are required to enable collaboration with developers, subject matter experts and customers to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs, and to act as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed