|Job Ref:||606e7dcc11||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Tecumseh||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:49|
• Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Injection Molding
• Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
• Must be capable of mold set up
• Must be capable of troubleshooting molding processes
• Must be capable of driving a forklift
• Must be capable of operating an overhead crane
• Must have basic knowledge of resins
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Ensure efficiency of all plant operations during designated shifts by organizing, supervising and deputizing in an efficient manner
• Help in assignment of Operators to presses
• Must assist FO - LO (first off - last off) process
• Must review Production Sheets at the end of each shift
• Must oversee mold set ups as required
• Must troubleshoot all molding and assembly processes
• Run new product try outs as required
• Program robots and capable to build the end of arm tools
• Must follow all company policies
• Assist with Continuous Improvement Projects
• Assist with Preventative and Corrective Action Projects
• Oversee and maintain all Manufacturing Procedures
• Comply to all Health and Safety Procedures
• Must comply with sections 27 and 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act(R.S.O., 1990 c 0.1)
• Other duties as required
Report To: Plant Manager / Shift Supervisor
Supervises: Machine Operators, Material Handlers
The Quality Model Group of companies is a leading international business dedicated to supplying the highest quality most economical products available in the industry. From mold building, injection molding, urethane molding, thermoforming and secondary assembly to class "A" painting we are the one stop shop for all of your needs.
The Quality Model group has 5 North American facilities to serve our customers with three locations in Windsor Canada, one in Melvindale Michigan and our newest molding facility opening March 2004 in Orangeburg SC.
Quality Model Plastics
Quality Model Plastics (QMP) specializes in providing the Power Sports, Industrial, Automotive Aftermarket and Lawn and Garden industry with leading edge service and products including design, tool building, manufacturing, secondary assembly and painting. From simple designs to molding with gas assist and complex action we have the knowledge and experience to make your project a success.
Most recent addition to the group is Titan Plastics located at 5245 Pulleyblank in Oldcastle, Ontario
Quality Models International
Quality Models International (QMI) is focused on serving the needs of the recreational marine market. Our product line includes Steering Wheels, Dash Panels, Glove Boxes, Grab Handles, Cup Holders, Custom Chrome and Gold Plated Hull Logos as well as Custom Plastic Components. Our products are designed to meet the needs of today's most demanding boat builders from entry level runabouts to luxury cruisers and yachts we have the style and product the industry demands.
AccuLift is our QM company which manufactures and sells robust Linear Actuators, Gas Spring, Stainless Steel Ladders and other Stainless Steel Accessories. These products have under gone severe testing to assure they can withstand the harsh marine environment and will give the boat manufacturer years of trouble free service.