|Job Ref:||204720634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Ireland||Address:||Post Code:||SG17||Salary:||£34500 - £47400/annum + Pension, Relocation Assistance, He||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:00|
CSV Engineers to provide support to the company's regional projects group now sought for a well-established business who are known for their high tech IT integration and regulatory compliance for global End Users, OEM's and technology providers. |
Job Overview: Reporting to the Senior Validation Engineer, you will have experience in:
• Defining test strategy
• Designing and developing test cases from software requirements, architecture designs, and code of complex software systems.
You will possess the technical ability to understand the mechanical, electrical and software elements of various control systems.
Duties will include:
• Participate in the development and review of software requirements.
• Develop and review software validation plans, test protocols, test data and test reports
• Execute test cases per protocol and document the results.
• Work closely with the Software Engineering Team to ensure implementation and application of software validation principles throughout the development process.
• Contribute to the preparation and review of the Validation Master Plan
• Manage the preparation, review and issuing of software validation and equipment validation protocols and reports
• Generate validation documentation including risk assessments, traceability matrices, and validation reports.
• Review and approve specifications associated with computerised systems, equipment, processes and products.
• Establish, implement and direct validation and revalidation activities.
• Work directly with a cross functional team to define inputs and requirements to the Validation Master Plan.
• Review and manage change control forms for Validation/Compliance implications.
• Update existing quality documentation related to validation activities.
• Identify training requirements in support of validation.
• Conduct functional and software risk assessments.
The ideal CSV Engineer will be degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience in software engineering. Software validation and equipment validation experience within a regulated industry is essential. If you have knowledge of FDA 21 CFR, IEC 62304, GXP or GAMP5 please call Sarah Clarke on 024 76 (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Should you have solid control systems engineering experience with some knowledge of validation and would be keen to develop further into this field, we are also interested to hear from you.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK