|Job Ref:||204720650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ammanford||Address:||Post Code:||SA18||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Healthcare, Pension, Life Cover||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:00|
Opportunity to be involved in maintaining equipment for a company with confirmed growth of 300% in the next 3 years! Working within an automotive global group who have ambitious growth plans and a dynamic culture. Corporate group have a track record of success which stretches back over 120 years, with c130 manufacturing sites and employing around 20,000.|
Healthcare, Pension, Life Cover
3 Shift Pattern (Mornings, Afternoons and Nights)
The Role: Maintenance Technician
* Repairs, upgrades, installs and maintains automation equipment.
Key Areas: Maintenance Technician
* Maintain and update mechanical and electrical components for all equipment.
* Perform preventative maintenance of manufacturing related equipment using prescribed techniques.
* Inspect equipment to ensure safe operating conditions prior to start up.
* Provide mechanical and electrical technical support to maintain and improve automated and semi-automated equipment.
* Maintain log of repairs and of completed preventative maintenance in CMMS.
* Establish frequencies and provide preventative maintenance activities for end of line test equipment, automated and semi-automated equipment.
* Shut down equipment due to unsafe and /or process out of control conditions.
* Complete equipment changeovers in accordance with established standards and downtime procedures.
* Design and modify mechanical tooling.
* Support Manufacturing Engineering data acquisition objectives.
* Review equipment operation/maintenance information manuals supplied by suppliers.
* Responsible for knowing and upholding the H&S Policy and for working in a safe manner and reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions or acts.
* Participates actively in the requirement to retain ISO/TS16949/ISO14001 certification by supporting maintenance activities.
* Complies with standards and expectations.
* Completes any other assignments, duties and projects that may be assigned.
The Candidate: Maintenance Technician
* Must have proven Maintenance experience within a Manufacturing environment, ideally Automotive / Aerospace.
* Must be Mechanically and Electrically skilled (Multi-skilled).
* Must have experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment.
* Must have experience with PLC programming, ideally Omron