|Job Ref:||204720754||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£28000 - £42000/annum + Pension||Post Date:||23/10/2016 03:21|
Software & IT Systems Integration Engineer with a passion for engineering and a good knowledge of computer systems, networks and software development now required to join a growing systems integrator with a proven background of implementing solutions for some of the world's leading manufacturing and utilities companies.|
Driven by the Internet of Things and the Industrial Internet, our client is well-placed to embrace an exciting period of change in the provision of industrial automation, monitoring and analytical services.
Working as a member of the Automation Systems team, duties will include:
• Design and develop solutions using a variety of applications, standards and technologies
• Document all solutions
• Provide on-site installation, commissioning, start-up services and application training for all solutions
To be considered for this new role, we are seeking applicants with the following:
• Demonstrated skills and understanding of the configuration and development of IT and software based infrastructure projects
• Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL server, Oracle etc)
• Working knowledge of common high-level programming languages such as C#, (url removed), VB etc.
• Appreciation of networking and communication technologies
• Appreciation of industrial systems with knowledge of control systems, SCADA or Manufacturing Executions Systems (MES) being advantageous
• Any experience using products from GE Digital (such as iFIX, Cimplicity, Historian, Plant Applications) will be looked on favourably
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are leaders in their field offering specialist services to a wide range of clients. This business is offering formal training across the systems they work with and are looking for skilled Engineers who want to develop and progress. We are open to application from Engineers with c3 years post-grad experience through to more skilled candidates.
For further information call Sarah Clarke on 024 76 (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Based in Staffordshire, this role is commutable from within and around the following areas: Stafford, Burton-on-Trent, Rugeley, Lichfield, Cannock and Walsall.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK