|Job Ref:||204720787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum car, bonus etc||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:02|
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension
North West based
One of our long-standing partners are looking to bring on board a technical manager to support a new, exciting venture. This person will play a pivotal part in supporting the organisation to achieve its ambitious growth plans by bringing both technical and commercial expertise.
Our client is a privately owned Automation & Control solutions provider/ integrator operating in some of the most technically advanced manufacturing markets across the UK and overseas. Off the back of a record turnover and with a growing project portfolio and expanding workforce the business is now seeking a Technical manager to drive the business forward.
This person will have a good understanding of multiple drives and their associated systems. The client handles a number of high value projects from concept to completion. This begins with the technical development of project activities followed by technical leadership of the project. Although this is a senior role, it will require proven experience in a software development position in order to lead and direct a large team of Senior Project Engineers working across the world. This role will focus on driving the company forward.
Experience, Role and Responsibilities
* Strong Man Management from a systems integrator/ solutions provider background
* The ability to lead and direct a large team to offer advice, liaise with customers, communicate to other board members to drive the company forward
* A background in control system/ drives software design and implementation
* Liaison with clients
* Work as part of a team or alone with senior guidance as required
* Participating in the tendering process
* Report writing and surveying
* Industrial Ethernet network design and testing
* On site installation, testing and commissioning
Skills & Qualifications- (desirable)
* Electrical/ Automation Degree or similar.
* 5 years + control system design experience.
* 5 years + Siemens/Rockwell/ SCADA software development experience.
* 5 years experience with drives- multi drives, AC/ DC etc.
With huge growth expected across 2016 and into 2017, this is a very exciting time to become a key part of our client's plans. Our client regularly puts their staff through formal qualifications and training courses and has an internal function dedicated to this. It is important you have the willingness and motivation to want to constantly grow and expand your knowledge and experience.
For a confidential discussion how this appointment fits your career aspirations, contact Perpetual Partnerships for an informal and informative conversation