|Job Ref:||204719451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Salary:||£21000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 03:22|
The company is one of the UK's leading independent entertainment lighting and rigging providers.|
Their speciality is hiring equipment for use in the Rock and Roll, Concert Touring and Theatre industries, both in the UK and across the globe. They pride themselves on our excellent customer service and high quality equipment.
The team is rapidly expanding and an opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable Consoles Technician, who is looking for a dynamic warehouse based role within friendly and results orientated team.
* Prepare Lighting Consoles and Data systems.
* Ensure the consoles are maintained in accordance with Company standards.
* Prepare network systems for control in accordance with Company standards.
* Build custom racks and systems to job requirements.
* Assist in preparing Media servers, Video Screens and associated equipment.
* Ensure company Procedures are followed at all times
* Prepare and maintain Video equipment.
* Have a working knowledge of:
* Networking products for data control and transfer, especially fibre networks.
* Cable configuration and integrity.
* Prepare documentation to enable clients to fault find and correctly operate allocated digital equipment, and also support the clients via the web, on site or by phone when required.
* Ensure technical knowledge of consoles and computers is consistently updated.
* Maintain records on stock repair.
* Stock Control - All products and parts related to these items of equipment.
* Oversee and train when necessary the Rotation Scheme trainee.
Standard Companywide Responsibilities:
* Any other duties as required / authorised by your Line Manager / Line Management reporting line.
* Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
* Comply with all Policies and Procedures.
* Load and Unload Trucks, when required.
* Ensuring the Warehouse and work areas are kept in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* High level of both written and verbal communication.
* Ability to take ownership / accountability.
* Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
* High level of attention to detail Customer focused.
* Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft office.
* Ability to work overtime when required.
* Understanding that you may be required to work at different company sites.
* Experience within the lighting / entertainment industry.
* Proven experience within a rental warehouse environment.
* A Level or Degree educated (or equivalent).
* Electronics qualification.
* Grand MA, HOG and / or Avolites Training.
* Programming knowledge.
* MS office.
* Grand MA, HOG and / or Avolites experience.
Company Benefits Include:
* Free on site parking.
* Cash Back Health Care Scheme.
* Private healthcare (Bupa).
* 30 days holiday (inclusive of statutory UK bank holidays).
* Pension Scheme.
* Discretionary annual company performance bonus
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion