|Job Ref:||204719498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£33000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:01|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (3 on 3 off, days, No Sundays)|
Hours: 12 hour days, 3 on 3 off (36 hours a week). Mon, Tues, Wed, then, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
Starting salary: £30,000 (£16.02ph) increasing to £33,000 (£17.63ph) after 3 months' service.
Kinetic are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a well-established FMCG Manufacturer based in the Salford area.
Our client would also be looking for an ambitious candidate to take on a more senior role due to management retirement in 2017.
The position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer will consist of the following tasks:
* Responsible for the maintenance of all site plant and equipment in order to sustain a preventive maintenance system and to minimise unplanned breakdown incidents.
* Implement maintenance schedules to site equipment and plant in order to minimise the likelihood of breakdowns.
* Work with PLC automated plant machinery
* Highlight potential plant and equipment failures with management.
* Undertake all maintenance activities in a safe manner with due regard to safety regulations so as not to endanger either themselves or other personnel.
* Adhere to Permit to Work regulations.
* Respond to breakdowns as they occur and resolve with minimal down time.
* Use problem solving techniques to effect repairs and remedy faults.
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain prices and delivery schedules for the supply of plant and equipment.
* Install and commission new plant/equipment with or without the assistance of third parties.
* Liaise with other departments to ensure adequate training and to maximise output potential.
To be considered for the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will need the following:
* Electrically qualified
* Flexible to work 12 hour days on a 3 on 3 off basis
* Be competent in Electrical fault finding
* Have some Multi-Skilled/Mechanical experience
* Industry experience within FMCG/Food/Drinks/Dairy and Brewery
* Ideally (but not essentially) additional Electrical qualifications such as HNC / HND
* Ambitious - the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to progress to Senior Engineer within a period of 12 - 18 months.
The role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer offers the following remuneration package:
* Salary of £33,000
* 33 days holiday per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Medical Cover
* Progression within a large, stable organisation.
* If you feel the role of, Electrical Maintenance Engineer is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
* Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed))