|Job Ref:||204719504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Post Date:||23/10/2016 03:23|
We are currently recruiting for a number of refrigeration engineers across locations throughout the UK. |
Our client primarily works within the retail sector and are now seeking engineers who have worked within the Retail/Supermarket environment previously.
Working with a team of engineers you will work across a number of sites for key clients within your region.
- To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs equipment within your region
- Participate in the standby/shift rota (core working hours are Monday to Friday 40hrs per week)
- Undertake PPM as and when required
- Ability to achieve agreed KPI's
- Update and complete PDA and paperwork on time
- Qualified refrigeration engineer and must possess a C&G 2079 certificate (F Gas)
- CO2 Experience (Desirable)
- SPA Card
- Previous experience working within a retail refrigeration environment
- Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is covering the following areas..
Reading, Guilford, Woking, Bracknell etc.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please forward us your latest CV