|Job Ref:||204719536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:02|
I have a rare and unique opportunity to join a global, fast growing medical device client based in the South East of England in their Quality Engineering team within a new NPI environment. My client, are market leaders in their field and have already grown over 30% in the last 5 years and have plans to open new sites in the coming months. |
You will be involved in various product lines, and for those looking to get further exposure in different enviroments, this is a great opportunity.
The environment is very diverse and no day is ever the same. This will mean that you will be involved with varying projects which will enable you to broaden your existing skill-set and experience but also fantastic opportunity for career progression as they have further plans to grow within the next 12 months. In order to apply for the role , you must have a minimum of 1 years experience in equiptment Validation (IQ, OQ, and PQ).
* To participate and provide quality, regulatory and technical support in new product introduction,
* industrialisation and operations programmes when they require validation activities.
* To provide validation and risk analysis on all programmes involved.
* To manage all documentation required for process and product validation and supply chain handover inline with Quality System requirements.
* To ensure project status is communicated appropriately.
* To manage customer expectations for new product introductions. To provide solutions to customer requirements, ensuring incorporation of quality systems, processes and quality management.
* To participate in the identification and development of appropriate equipment and suppliers, ensure the
* To interface on areas of specialism with all levels of the organisation.
* To establish quality equipment, tests and procedures for specified product introductions in line with business requirements.
* Conduct internal and external process and product quality audits, and review the effectiveness of resulting corrective actions and continuous improvement recommendations.
* Ensure the relevant equipment, product tests and procedures are developed in the suppliers related to the programmes.
* To have control of the deviation process in the programmes.
If you have experience in working within an automated environment from either the Pharmaceutical or Medical device industry, this would be a benefit. If however you are a skilled Microbiologist looking for entry level roles into Quality, my client would also be happy to hear from you. Ideally you should have working experinece of GMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV or if you have any further question please contact Ash Blanchard on