|Job Ref:||204719537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Bonuses & Pension||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:01|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Salary: 30K, increasing to 32K after 6 months service. + Bonuses
Hours: Monday - Wednesday, Night Shift 3on 4off
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established world leading manufacturing company in the Manchester area.
* After on-site training you will be running the night-shift on your own.
* 50/50 Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on all plant equipment.
* Undertake breakdown and repairs to all plant and equipment.
* Routine preventative maintenance tasks on process and plant to ensure a high level of site performance.
* Fault finding and maintenance on equipment such as, Servo's, Inverters, PLC's, Panels, Motors, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Temperature Controls etc...
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position, you will have to have the following experience and qualifications.
* Time served/Qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
* Previous Engineering experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment (3 years Minimum).
* Competent Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience within a multi skilled environment.
* Happy to work on your own and take pride in your work.
* Ability to solve electrical and mechanical engineering issues on your own.
If you feel the role of, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed)).
If you are interested in this vacancy, please feel free to call David Herbert on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)