|Job Ref:||204719875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£39000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
We are currently looking for an electrically bias maintenance engineer for a growing manufacturing business based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work on brand new machinery which has been brought in to help the business grow and improve the site.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be part of a team working on 3 shift rotating basis. Key responsibilities for the maintenance engineer will be;
* Installation and maintenance of all machinery, fixtures, fittings and services.
* Assist Manager in completion of all Statutory testing and maintenance of records
* Liaise with manufacturing Engineers during line / equipment installation / relocation
* Monitor and improve OEE systems site wide
* Implementation and upkeep of TPM Monitoring
* Make Process Changes to PLC programs (Siemens / Omron / Allen Bradley)
The ideal maintenance engineer will have the following skills and experience;
* Manufacturing experience
* Electrically bias
* Strong fault diagnostic skills
My client is a leading manufacturing business who has triples production over the past few years. Their site in Manchester is growing substantially with new machinery being brought in to help the site become fully automated