|Job Ref:||204719920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
• Establish planning time horizons with order entry and provide analysis and commitments on orders inside planning time fences.
• Defining and implementing balanced production plans and levelled schedules.
• Conduct sales order acknowledgment from customer requested date to promise analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
• Coordinates Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Material Control, Quality and other departments to achieve optimum utilization of facilities in meeting production schedules
• Further develop ERP system to ensure that all work in progress can be tracked and managed through the process.
• Liaise with all relevant departments regarding planning schedule if necessary
• Develop continuous process improvement in the scheduling and planning process.
• Calculate / estimate lead time for tenders.
As Master Scheduler and planner you will be educated to a recognised status, and or your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Previous experience of manufacturing processes within an engineering environment, apprentice trained or with an engineering background.
• Good understanding of end to end Order Fulfilment process and key interdependencies.
• Practical experience of MRP and ERP systems (Progress+ or (url removed) an advantage)
• Demonstrable experience in process development and implementation.
• Strong organisational skills in terms of work planning and time management.
• Fully proficient in Microsoft applications or equivalent especially Excel.
• Experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, within a manufacturing environment.
• Project management experience.
• Able to work to and achieve time sensitive constraints.
• Proven ability to analyse schedules for impending difficulties and clearly communicate to the Production Manager.
• A logical thinker that demonstrates positive attitude and determination to getting the work done, common sense, and prepared to ?go find?
• A proven team player with good communication skills, experience of dealing with customers.
• Prepared to work extra hours to get the job done.
Our Client is a progressive, UK award winning sub-contract manufacturing business of excellence