|Job Ref:||204720005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum £25,000 - £35,000 dependin||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:02|
Job title - Refrigeration Engineer
Location - Yorkshire
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
I am looking for 2 Refrigeration Engineers to carry out reactive works in Yorkshire to ensure permanent fix of issues, before liaising with the account team to provide feedback of the root cause.
- Undertake reactive works issued through the service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Reduce call volumes and gas usage by ensuring thorough investigations are carried out establishing the root cause of faults to ensure similar breakdowns are not repeated.
- Update all job details in PDA in real time.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required and advise Customer, Supervisors & Account Managers of the repairs required.
- Liaise with the spares team to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in store e-based systems & administration and return to relevant parties as required, in real time (same day)
A High Competitive Salary along with a Company Car and Overtime will all be available. If you are looking for more money and to progress your career, please apply