|Job Ref:||204720078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum + Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
Mechanical Project Engineer|
A leading M&E Contract currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer for projects that are based in Central London. Project Values are up to £15M in some cases.
Typical Projects are the following:
- High End Residential Projects
- Mixed Use Projects
- Data Centre Projects
- Fit-Out Projects
Roles and Responsibilities
Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
* Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
* Preparation of reports and front end studies
* Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
* Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
* Working with Quality Control Systems
* Execution of Design Reviews
* Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
* Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
* Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* 5 years+ previous experience in mechanical / building construction
* Experience in CHP / Power or Waste to energy is advantageous
* Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
* Hevacomp & Autocad experience
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems