|Job Ref:||204720091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eye||Address:||Post Code:||IP23||Salary:||£NEG Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:02|
Sales Executive (Engineering) |
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious Technical Sales Executive looking to join a rapidly expanding company where you will be trained and developed to progress your career.
Do you have sales experience? Can you read and interpret technical drawings?
This company are the world leaders in the manufacture of specialist structures used within high profile sectors worldwide such as Water, Waste Water, Biofuels, Renewable Energy and Biofuels sectors. With huge demands due to changing legislation's and developing new products they have plans to increase their turnover from £27 million to £45 million in 3 years. Due to their expansion plans and an internal promotion they are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive
In this role you will be required to support the business unit in managing accounts, enquiries and projects commercially and where needed contractually from the initial enquiry stage to order delivery. You will liaise directly with distributors and customers which are worldwide, internally with Sales, finance, manufacturing, engineering and shipping staff. This is a varied role where you manage each project from the initial enquiry through to delivery therefore this represents and exciting role.
This role would therefore ideally suit a Sales Executive who has an engineering background who is looking to join a close knit, dynamic and fun team where you will have an opportunity for overseas travel and the chance to progress your career.
* Support the Area Sales Manager
* Client liaison
* Occasional Overseas travel to "off the beaten track" locations
* Support and attend exhibitions and sales seminars
* Managing projects from initial enquiry to delivery
* Providing estimates and quotes using computerised systems
* Attractive salary + Excellent Training + 23 Days Holidays + Pension
* Sales person with a technical or engineering background
* Must be able to read and interpret technical CAD drawings
* Commercial awareness
* Preparation of proposals and tenders.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Huge advantage to be able to speak French or any Eastern European language but not essential
* Must be looking for training and career progression
Key Words: Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Support, Sales, Manufacturing, Construction, Proposals, Estimating, Quotes, Shipping, Customer Service, Project Management, Distributors, France, French, Poland, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Lithuanian, Czech, Eye, Suffolk.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed