|Job Ref:||204720131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum Van||Post Date:||23/10/2016 03:21|
I am recruiting for a leading access Hire Company who are seeking to employ someone who is enthusiastic and ambitious and is looking for career progression.
* Working as a service Engineer on Various Materials Handling Equipment
* Involves work on Booms, Scissor Lifts, Tele-handlers, & Forklifts.
* Training and Building CAP Licence
What we are looking for
* Someone with a background working on Powered Access such as Booms, Scissor Lifts, Low Level Lifts.
* A background within Hydraulics, forklifts & Tele-handlers would be ideal.
* Full Drivers licence
* CAP licence would be an advantage
* £32,000 - 40,000
* Fuel Card
The role my client have is a really good and progressive job for an engineer seeking long term employment.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Danny Stedman, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit