|Job Ref:||204720208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum bonus + benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
Technical Manager - Food Certification|
£45,000 + negotiable + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is a successful global business services organisation operating in over 100 countries worldwide and employing more than 30,000 staff. Specialising in Audit and Certification they can offer long term stability and career development. Due to internal restructure and promotion they have created a new role for a Technical Manager.
You will join the certification team to take responsibility for second party audits and similar services for designated global clients. You will act as the main technical contact across a number of accounts to advise colleagues and customers on all technical issues.
* Lead technical development and review for all second party projects and similar services
* Provide specialist support
* Drive consistency and improvement within food services
* Participation in relevant technical committees and working groups
* Some international travel (up to 20%)
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable experience within a food manufacturing environment
* HACCP & GMP expert, ideally with a strong knowledge of food defence - allergen management, hygiene etc.
* HND / Degree in a relevant subject
* Exceptional understanding of food safety and quality systems within a certification framework
* £45,000 negotiable
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 23 Days Holiday plus statutory
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Steve Bennett in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.
Newman Stewart is a privately owned, leading provider of Executive Search, Management Selection, Executive Outplacement, Salary Benchmarking and Psychometric Assessment services.
With offices in Wetherby, Leeds and London we identify excellent people for our excellent clients, nationally and internationally and we are proud of the results that we deliver