|Job Ref:||204720310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:02|
Electrical Engineer 1 x mobile and 1 X static|
My client are a leading provider of Mechanical & Electrical Building Services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke technical services, both maintenance and projects, to a varied client base to include Commercial, Corporate & Retail/Leisure settings and environments.
A site based Electrical Engineer is required to join this successful M&E Building Services Provider with the successful candidate to be based on site at a large, blue-chip and high specification property in Manchester that the company is responsible for from a technical prospective.
You will carry out planned preventative maintenance, servicing, fault finding and reactive/breakdown repair to a range of onsite electrical building services plant and equipment to include (but not limited to) lighting, emergency lighting, alarms, BMS and controls as well basic HVAC system maintenance to include air conditioning, air handling units, fan coils units along with 'first look' at boilers, heating plant and general Mechanical systems as required. As required you may also need to carry out basic building fabric maintenance should the need arise.
You will ensure that all works are carried out in line and in accordance with H&S, KPI's and SLA's respectively as well as ensuring that specialist Sub-Contractors that visit the facility also adhere to policies and procedures.
Essential Candidate Requirements
* You will have served an Electrical Apprenticeship or recognised equivalent
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* A secondary skill i.e. F-Gas or ACS would be advantageous but is not essential as Electrical Building Services is the core focus and requirement.
* Possess a sound technical knowledge of Electrical Building Services Systems.
* You will possess a basic knowledge/appreciation of HVAC systems.
* You will have carried out a very similar role within a client/customer facing working environment