|Job Ref:||204717429||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Daventry||Address:||Post Code:||NN11||Salary:||£75000/annum Car + Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:31|
This leading FTSE 100 require a talented Category professional with a background in buying or category management to help grow and develop this highly anticipated product range to the UK market - Category Manager / Buying Manager / Commercial Product Manager.|
BASIC: £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Daventry, Milton Keynes, Leicester
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Warwick, Coventry, Birmingham, Daventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leicester, Northampton, Redditch, Corby, Kettering, oxford, Banbury
COMPANY PROFILE: Category Manager - Electrical Trade Products
A European brand with a growing retail portfolio looking to recruit a Category Buyer / Category Marketing / Retail Product Manager to help grow and develop the product offering and strategy for the UK retail network. The successful candidate will be from either a retail, trade, manufacturing or wholesale background.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Category Manager - Electrical Trade Products
Reporting to the Category and Product Development Director, you will be the commercial leader in understanding what makes this first of a kind product portfolio tick within its channel. The role requires a first class communicator to manage numerous stakeholders. You will be responsible but not restricted to the following tasks:-
* Responsible for the strategic & tactical plans for the entire product and category strategy.
* Devise compelling category strategies for both branded and Own Label ranges in line with the customer need.
* Manage the category process from cradle to grave. I.e. Source, Buy, Launch.
* Work with procurement teams and buying teams to seek out product deals.
* Manage internal and external relationships, including supplier base to deliver initiatives.
* Create and deliver budgets, including forecasting and re-forecasting.
* Range selections, including gap analysis, margin mix, shopper lead merchandising and customer insight.
* Identify relevant NPD and ensure the range is ahead of the market curve.
* Development with Own Brand buyer product/product ranges to drive customer loyalty and profitability.
* Run tactical/short term plans, including monthly promotional offers, POS briefs and PR campaigns.
* Monitor of pricing, stock and competitor activity.
* Management of a small team.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Philip Monkman quoting Category Manager - Electrical Trade Products PM1609-67 reference PM1609-67 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based