|Job Ref:||204717549||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
Senior Engineering Manager - Building Services - Dublin & Denmark - Permanent |
An international, multi-disciplined projects company are currently seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to work in Dublin for 3 months before then being based on a Data Centre Project in Denmark. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a leading Building Services company as they continue their expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland, UK, Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
• Lead projects from concept stage to completion
• Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
• Manage the HVAC package, team of Engineers and Subcontractors
• Lead the Mechanical Design package for review back to the Designer
• Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
• Tender report / analysis / recommendations
• Develop project scope with design team / client
• Produce budgets and reports for clients
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
• 7+ years engineering experience managing all aspects of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contracts for a Mechanical Contractor.
• Experience managing a team of Engineers
• Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. - Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project.
• A team player and strong communicator
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on (Apply online only) or
Please only apply to this role if you are eligible to live and work in the UK