|Job Ref:||204717588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:25|
My client is a worldwide construction specialist, with a great reputation across all sectors (both new build and fit out). Their position as a market leader secured a future of high-profile schemes, increasing their need for experienced estimators. |
Their project range spans across all sectors, and typically range between £5M-£150M in value.
My client is currently seeking an estimator to carry out the following duties:
* Prepare contract and tender documents
* Providing forecasts about costs in relation to labour, equipment and materials.
* Present fully prepared cost estimates and schedules of work.
* Develop feasibility studies and calculate risk
An Estimator is required to work on RC frame, Design and New Build and Retail projects in London. Currently a project Central, North London and near Stratford.
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally have a degree in Construction Management/ Quantity Surveying/ Building Science or another industry-related field.
* Ideally worked for a firm in the top 50 building contractors in the UK
* Preferably worked on housing and leisure facilities projects
* Preferably worked on projects with a value of 5M and above.
* Be commercially aware, reliable and committed
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat Rebecca Smith on (Apply online only) or email on (url removed)