|Job Ref:||204717664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Plus pacakge, car allowance etc||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Shore recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work as part of a team, working on major retail, office and leisure developments.|
- Monitoring of actual verses budgeted costs, on projects ranging from £100k to £5,000,000 using information from the costing module of the accounting system (Mardak) and the estimating system (Conquest) in order to achieve maximum profitability for the Company.
- Placing of sub-contract orders
- Preparation of site labour costs with a view to agreeing site labour `pricework` packages
- Authorisation of sub contract payments including stage applications and resolution of any queries in relation to submitted accounts. Agreement of Subcontractors Final Accounts.
- Preparation and agreement of monthly cost valuations with Clients and /or their surveyors.
- Preparation of cost breakdowns of variations for submission to Clients and /or their surveyors.
- Preparation and agreement of Final Accounts with Clients and /or their surveyors
- Monitor site labour costs from information provided by the Site Agent.
- Preparation of cost reconciliations and Job Contribution reports to assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
Key attributes and characteristics needed:
- The successful candidate will have a strong commercial and surveying background ideally having worked on interiors and preferably major projects.
- Experience in the retail, commercial and large store format fast track projects will be advantageous.
If you feel you have the necessary skills please send your CV to Marissa (Email Removed) Shore Recruitment