|Job Ref:||204717706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum trave time + vehicle & OT/benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Supervisor - Building Services Maintenance|
£36k per annum & vehicle, bonus and OT
Our client is a leading national Building Maintenance Services company who provide Maintenance on a medley of Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing services. Due to continued growth they require a Building Services Maintenance Supervisor to support their Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance offering.
On offer is a very attractive salary between 35 - 36k per annum + package, monthly bonus uplift and benefits.
The main focus of the job holder is to focus on the expected team behaviors for achieving significant results and outcomes for the business, helping the company to maintain its ongoing working relationship and our reputation with the customer
* Be responsible for the day to day running of the contract requirements and organising the site team
* Ensure all maintenance tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner
* Assist in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans.
* Oversee all contract activities, both reactive and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored
* Staff supervision including all full-time, part-time, sub-contractors and specialist providers.
* Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works.
* Be available to attend or manage emergency call-outs and provide written incident reports as required.
* Carry out staff appraisals
* City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 mechanical Engineering
* Experience gained within a maintenance environment in a supervisory role
* A good working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical, HVAC systems and basic plumbing
* Experience in computer PPM management systems (Concept 500 or similar)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading national maintenance company who can offer a stable and progressive working environment and the chance to work on a medley of interesting contracts.
To apply for this position please contact Russ at Tech-People.
Tech-People are a leading Recruitment partner within the M&E, HVAC & Utilities sectors