|Job Ref:||204718006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £85000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
- Lead the planning and implementation of designated projects
- Establish a project plan from inception to completion taking into account all relevant statutory and client requirements, establish targets with respect to project delivery; monitor and report on progress against these targets.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects including management and delivery of project milestones
- Effectively manage and maintain appropriate budget costa achieving targets
- Manage the decision making process by carrying out all necessary liaison and negotiations with all parties involved ensuring value for money
- Carry out contract administration including financial management, liaising with external consultants where employed
- Produce the Contract Programme, short term programmes, as built programmes and monitor / report progress as required.
- Resolve technical problems ensuring work is carried out to the correct specification and QA standards