|Job Ref:||204718007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Solutions recruitment are recruiting for a site agent to join one of the North East`s largest contractors on a permanent basis. Ideal candidates will have a strong civil engineering background and have already completed a variety of different schemes including water, highways, muck shift and general all round groundwork packages. This is a great opportunity to join a company that can provide you with the right tools to further your career within the civil engineering market.
Ideal candidates will have started their career as site engineer then worked through to sub-agent and are now either at agent level or ready to take the next step and develop onto a senior management role.
Applicants must be have the following qualifications, skills and experience to apply for this role.
• Qualified to Civil Engineering HND or Degree Level
• SMSTS Certificate
• First Aid at Work
• Excellent problem solving skills & an ability to multitask
• Proficient in programming and progress monitoring and reporting
• Cost Management - Controlling and Forecasting
• Adhere to Company Procedures to ensure contracts are managed efficiently, safely and to the specified quality standard
• Must have the ability to delivery schemes from pre-tender/inception, through delivery to final accounts stage
• Be able to deal with both client and sub-contractors in a professional manor.
Please contact Dean or James at Solutions for more information