|Job Ref:||204718243||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - New Build Housing|
Our Client is a family owned volume house-builder based in the North Lancashire area. They are currently seeking to recruit for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to work directly with the Sales Director on the Marketing and Digital strategy for the sales of their new homes.
This is a great opportunity for either an existing Marketing Coordinator with a house builder or someone with an Estate Agency background to join a local company with an excellent reputation for quality and a very supportive environment
Responsibilities of the Sales & Marketing Coordinator - New Build Housing
- Support the generation and distribution of high quality and innovative digital marketing collateral and campaigns across a range of channels.
- Proactively create and schedule social media content. Monitor and respond to activity in a timely manner.
- Ensure the company is fully exploiting digital marketing channels appropriately using best practice.
- Create engaging email sales marketing campaigns for a range of audiences using best practice.
- Monitor and develop the company's search engine rankings.
- Research marketing opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales team.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Person Specification - New Build Housing
- Works well under pressure and is able to deliver quality to deadline.
- Approachable, personable and able to communicate well across all staffing levels.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and associated tools.
- Experience of monitoring and developing search engine rankings.
- Experience of developing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
- Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer for the successful applicant.
For more information and to apply please contact Rhona at MTR on (Apply online only) or send your CV to (Email Removed)