|Job Ref:||204718464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£35000/annum Bonus + Excellent Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Salary: Up to £35,000 + 10% Bonus + Healthcare + Excellent Package
Project Values: Up to £6M
Industry: Civil Engineering / Construction
Your role will be to ensure contractual, financial and project commitments are met and to manage the efficient commercial performance, cost control and cash collection for projects and ad hoc works.
Day to day you will be a key part of the team ensuring contracts are accepted on reasonable terms and valued in an accurate and timely manner dealing with claims, variations and disputes as they arise.
Manage company subcontractors contract terms and assist with the processing of monthly invoices from them.
You will have leading influence as required on the construction and content of commercial offers to clients.
* Input as required to commercial offers and associated pricing levels and specific contract terms.
* Attendance at Pre Start and contract meetings as required.
* Checking of orders once received and the identification and negotiation of any terms deemed unacceptable.
* Dealing with commercial contract correspondence around claims, delays and contra charges.
* Producing monthly value summaries and input applications for contracts.
* Value, notify and negotiate claims for additional work, delays etc
* Input into the management of subcontractor terms and pricing.
* Assist with the check and approval subcontractor invoicing.
* Reduced commercial risk
* Improved financial performance of contracts through better recovery on claims.
* Timely completion of monthly accounts timetable
* Improved cash collection through timely dispute resolution
What I am looking for:
* 3-5 years experience post graduate experience as Quantity Surveyor in Civil Engineering / Sub Contractor environment
* Degree qualified
* MRICS (Desirable but by no means essential as support to chartership can be provided)
* Must be able to communicate at all levels and present a professional image at all times.
If you think you have the skills for this role and would like to apply for the role please send your CV or alternatively call Jordan O'Neill directly on 0.1.6.1.22.214.171.124.7.2.2.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
(Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity surveyor, Civil Engineering, Construction)