|Job Ref:||204718505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bexhill-On-Sea||Address:||Salary:||£7.97/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
Do you have experience of carrying out building maintenance work?|
If so, you may be interested in this full time temporary position as a Facilities Officer in Bexhill, working Monday to Friday 2pm to 8pm (shifts may vary).
Some of the duties required for this post will be to;
* Provide efficient and timely maintenance and security services on school buildings and grounds.
* Undertake a range of maintenance and cleaning duties.
* Support delivery of the site development and maintenance plan, reporting internal and external defects and/or health and safety issues promptly to the Facilities Manager.
* Successfully manage and priorities own work load, whilst ensuring that lower priority work
* An understanding of the main Health & Safety regulations, including COSHH and risk assessment is preferred but not essential.
* Carrying out building maintenance work, within the reasonable capacity of a normal handyperson
* Keeping work records
* Working within a team
* Working with and delivering excellent customer services
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and are able to work on your own initiative, have good time keeping and a smart appearance then please apply NOW to avoid missing this opportunity!
Please only apply to our job vacancies if you live within a commutable distance to the job location, or if you are in the process of relocating to the said location.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and have achieved the EQuality Assured standard, as endorsed by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent