|Job Ref:||204718828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£21000 - £27000/annum 25 days, Company Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Architectural Technician to work for an award winning well-established, multi-disciplinary practice who have gained over 50 years of experience working within many sectors. Such as, residential, commercial, community, retail and heritage. The company offer a progressive path accompanied with training programmes to help the Architectural Technician develop within their career.|
The most suitable Architectural Technician will have a degree in Architectural Technology (or relevant) with post graduate experience working in similar sectors. The successful Architectural Technologist will have a good understanding of the UK Building Regulations and have the ability to communicate effectively within a team and external clients.
This is a great opportunity for a for a Junior Architectural technologist who has gained slight experience after completing their degree who are looking to join a practice that can offer a strong career path.
Junior Architectural Technician Position Overview
* Working on residential, commercial, retail, community and heritage projects.
* Liaising with clients and the Senior team.
* Complying with UK Building Regulations
* Developing your skills as Technologist
* Working on a diverse range of valued projects
Junior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* Degree within Architectural Technology (or similar)
* Post-grad experience working within a practise
* Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
* Ability to communicate within a team
* Easy commute to the Gloucestershire area
Junior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £21,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
* Company Benefits
* 25 days holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy