|Job Ref:||204718872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Senior Contracts Manager - Cumbria - Waste Energy |
Currently looking for a senior contracts manager to work in Cumbria for one of my civils consultancy clients on a waste-energy project on a long term contract basis.
The candidate should have the following skills/experience:
* Experience working for either a consultancy or experience working client side.
* Experience analysing commercial risk within assigned contracts.
* Waste Energy experience would again be favourable however candidates with experience in the Nuclear and O&G field will be considered.
* Support tender preperation and evaluation.
* Experience in an office based role.
Client are offering:
* Initial 24 month contract (view to extension-project dependant).
* Opportunity to work for a large civils consultancy.
* Great daily rate for the area.
* Start ASAP.
If you would be interested in this position please respond to this email with your CV or call me in the office on (Apply online only), look forward to hearing from you