|Job Ref:||204719020||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering- Ipswich / Cambridgeshire|
My client are a top 20 contractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on civil engineering projects.
Sector of works
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on civil engineering projects (range of schemes including highways, bridges, roads, flood defence, public realm and canals)
Site based - locations will be East Anglia based including South Cambridgeshire, Ipswich and Colchester
• As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the management of project commercial resources whilst providing planning and provision of commercial support.
• You will be required to prepare valuations, submit invoices and make receipts of payments.
• You will need a clear understanding of planning and programming to ensure accurate progress reporting building relationships and liaising between the design and delivery team.
• You will be working closely with supply chain to ensure continued improvements in costing and quality at all times.
• Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS level
• CSCS card
• Experience working on civil engineering projects
• NEC contract experience preferred
• Full UK Driving Licence
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive:
• Up to £48,000
• Company car OR allowance
• Fuel Card
Please call Dave Lewis at Project Resource on (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*Project Resource offer £250 for any recommendations which we place in a position