|Job Ref:||204719069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 03:24|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer|
Rate: £30 - £35 per hour
Contract: 6 months plus
Job Ref: DR63395
An M&E Consultancy practice require an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join the existing Building Services Design team on a long term contract basis.
Senior Electrical Design Engineers who choose to stay local to the office during the week can complete weekly hours over 4 days if they wish to allow a 3 days weekend back home.
My client seeks a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with at least 5 years UK electrical design experience in Building Services, ideally more, to undertake the design of LV distribution, lighting, fire alarms, security, etc.
The work largely consists of large value commercial and high end / luxury residential therefore building services design engineers with similar project experience is desirable, not essential.
Skills / Experience:
* Minimum 5 years UK Building Services design experience on electrical services.
* Up to date with UK Building Regulations and Coding.
* Hold a solid design / calculation background, proven track record of designing all electrical services.
* Must be able to work from the client offices in Dorset 4 or 5 days a week and ideally commence work in the next 2 weeks.
* Must be a clear communicator in both verbal and written English.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Building Services Design Engineering opportunities please call Daniel Risby at Project Resource or email (url removed)