|Job Ref:||204719162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car & Benefits package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:32|
£60-70k + Car & benefits Package
Contract values - £5-20m
Our client is a Major Tier 1 Contractor with a National presence and a turnover that has now surpassed the £1.2bn mark. They are responsible for delivering some of the Countries' most iconic buildings and developments. They offer their services to a number of market sectors including: Education, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial to name a few. The company are looking for a Design Manager to join their regional office and take commercial lead on projects between £5-20m. This is a great opportunity for a Design Manager looking to work for a Major Tier 1 Contractor on some of the countries' most prestigious projects.
As Design Manager you will be responsible for the management of the Design Team and Design Process. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate their commercial and contractual awareness. Below is a list of skills/qualities that our client is looking for...
* Either contractor, developer or practice experience or a combination of all three
* Involvement during bids as well as taking the projects onto site
* Management of a team of consultants and potential responsibility for a design coordinator to support
* Capable of suggesting fully considered alternatives for value engineering options and understand what good commercial design looks like, together with a very strong technical background
* Methodical and able to problem solve technical issues as well as being fully versed with the latest regulations for Building Regulations
* A good understanding of warranty technical standards, knowledge of BREEAM / CSH
You will have the opportunity to earn up to £70,000 per annum with a pay review occurring on a 6-month basis. You will also receive an additional car allowance, or company car depending on your preferred choice. Private healthcare also comes as standard. The company's reward package is renowned as one of the best in the industry in term of remuneration and benefits. Other potential benefits include: Private dental cover, pension scheme & various other incentive schemes.
Contact - | (Apply online only)